The Academic Support Achievement Program (ASAP) serves freshman and sophomore students of color at Edgewood College. The Achievement Program provides a holistic support network that includes academic assistance, co-curricular enrichment, leadership development, and civic engagement, all of which are proven successful strategies for increasing retention and persistence among underserved students. Our comprehensive approach promotes the growth of students both as developing scholars and as engaged community members.
For the 2014-2015 academic year, we will be accepting up to twenty ASAP scholars into the program, and the cohort will receive specialized support by professional staff.
- 1-on-1 tutoring and built-in study tables.
- Monthly professional workshops & dinner.
- Leadership development training & service learning.
- Networking & event programming specific to ASAP scholars.
- Specialized support by ASAP Coordinator.
To apply to the program, please complete the application form by August 1, 2014 and return to Edgewood College Office of Diversity & Inclusion, 1000 Edgewood College Drive, Madison, Wisconsin, 53711:
Academic Support Achievement Program Application