- RBUS 431 Market Research 4 cr. *
- RBUS 430 Consumer Behavior 4 cr. *
- RBUS 429 Advertising & Promotion Strategy 4 cr. * OR
- RBUS 433 Professional Selling & Sales Management 4 cr. *
* course has prerequisites
You may also choose to obtain a minor in Computer Information Systems or Organizational Behavior and Leadership as part of your degree. Or you may choose to double major in both Business Administration and Computer Information Systems.
General Education Requirements
Edgewood College is a liberal arts institution founded in the Dominican tradition. The liberal arts are the foundation of all our curricular offerings in the humanities, arts, sciences, and professional programs. In order to complete your Bachelor's degree, you must satisfy a variety of general education requirements. These requirements fall into the categories of:
- Critical Thinking
- Mathematical Thinking and Quantitative Literacy
- Information and Technological Literacy
- Experience and Study of the Arts
- Reflection on Human Culture, Values and Ideas
- Exploration of the Natural World
- Analysis of Human Behavior and Social Structure
- Environmental Perspectives
- Global Perspectives
- Multicultural Perspectives
- Gender Perspectives
- World Languages
Many of these general education requirements may be met by courses you may have taken at other institutions. Edgewood College offers an broad variety of courses that will help you meet these general education requirements. Your advisor will assist you in identifying which requirements you have fulfilled and how best to meet the remainder of the requirements within your personal degree completion plan. A total of 120 credits and a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 are required to receive your bachelor's degree.
You'll be transformed by your educational experience at Edgewood College. The liberal arts education you receive here will prepare you for an exciting life of service, leadership and learning.
Our advisors will be happy to set up a personal consultation with you to review your educational background and create a degree completion plan designed just for you. Please contact Anna Phelan with your questions or to set up an appointment: 608-663-4297 or firstname.lastname@example.org