- RCS 108 Network Fundamentals 4 cr.
- RCS 117 Introduction to Programming 4 cr.
- RCS 208 (Online) Introduction to Project Management 2 cr. *
- RCS 217 Intro to Object Oriented Programming 4 cr. *
- RCS 227 Introduction to Databases 4 cr.
- RCS 228 Professional Comm. & Presentation 2 cr.
- RCS 307 Object Oriented Systems Design 2 cr. *
- RCS 308 (Online) Project Management Tools 2 cr. *
- RCS 317 Advanced Object Oriented Programming 4 cr. *
- RCS 327 Web Development. 4 cr. *
- RCS 337 Database & OO Systems Implementation. 4 cr. *
- RCS 407 Network Security 2 cr. *
- RCS 408 Network Management 2 cr. *
- RCS 417 Advanced Web Development 4 cr. *
- RCS 490 Special Topics in Computer Science 2 cr. *
- RCS 497 Information Systems Project 4 cr. *
- RBUS 211 Financial Accounting 4 cr.
- RBUS 311 Marketing Principles 4 cr.
- RBUS 312 Management Concepts 4 cr.
- RBUS 314 Business Law 4 cr.
* course has prerequisites
You may also choose to obtain a minor in Business or Organizational Behavior and Leadership as part of your degree. Or you may also pursue a comprehensive Business/CIS major, which combines the BS-CIS degree and courses within the BBA program. Contact your academic advisor for more details.
General Education Requirements
Edgewood College is a liberal arts institution founded in the Dominican tradition. The liberal arts are the foundation of all our curricular offerings in the humanities, arts, sciences, and professional programs. In order to complete your Bachelor's degree, you must satisfy a variety of general education requirements. These requirements fall into the categories of:
- Critical Thinking
- Mathematical Thinking and Quantitative Literacy
- Information and Technological Literacy
- Experience and Study of the Arts
- Reflection on Human Culture, Values and Ideas
- Exploration of the Natural World
- Analysis of Human Behavior and Social Structure
- Environmental Perspectives
- Global Perspectives
- Multicultural Perspectives
- Gender Perspectives
- World Languages
Many of these general education requirements may be met by courses you may have taken at other institutions. Edgewood College offers an broad variety of courses that will help you meet these general education requirements. Your advisor will assist you in identifying which requirements you have fulfilled and how best to meet the remainder of the requirements within your personal degree completion plan. A total of 120 credits and a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 are required to receive your bachelor's degree.
You'll be transformed by your educational experience at Edgewood College. The liberal arts education you receive here will prepare you for an exciting life of service, leadership and learning.
Our advisors will be happy to set up a personal consultation with you to review your educational background and create a degree completion plan designed just for you. Please contact Marissa Guenzi with your questions or to set up an appointment: 608-663-4177 or email@example.com