- RCS 107 (Online) Introduction to Information Systems 1 cr.
- RCS 108 Network Fundamentals 4 cr.
- RCS 117 Introduction to Programming 4 cr.
- RCS 207 (Online) Introduction to Business Systems 1 cr. *
- RCS 208 (Online) Introduction to Project Management 2 cr. *
- RCS 217 Intro to Object Oriented Programming 4 cr. *
- RCS 227 Introduction to Databases 4 cr.
- RCS 228 Professional Comm. & Presentation 2 cr.
- RCS 307 Object Oriented Systems Design 2 cr. *
- RCS 308 (Online) Project Management Tools 2 cr. *
- RCS 317 Advanced Object Oriented Programming 4 cr. *
- RCS 327 Web Development. 4 cr. *
- RCS 337 Database & OO Systems Implementation. 4 cr. *
- RCS 407 Network Security 2 cr. *
- RCS 408 Network Management 2 cr. *
- RCS 417 Advanced Web Development 4 cr. *
- RCS 490 Special Topics in Computer Science 2 cr. *
- RCS 497 Info. Systems Project/Human Issues 4 cr. *
- RBUS 211 Financial Accounting 4 cr.
- RBUS 212 Managerial Accounting 4 cr. *
- RBUS 312 Management Concepts 4 cr.
- RBUS 314 Business Law 4 cr.
* course has prerequisites
You may also choose to obtain a minor in Business or Organizational Behavior and Leadership as part of your degree. Or you may choose to double major in both Business and Computer Information Systems.
Our advisors will be happy to set up a personal consultation with you to review your educational background and create a degree completion plan designed just for you. Please contact Anna Stocker with your questions or to set up an appointment: 608-663-4297 or firstname.lastname@example.org