Must complete at least 3 of the following:
- RPSY 332 Psychology of Management 4 cr.
- RPSY 333 Human Relations in Organizations 4 cr.
- RPSY 384 Topics in Organizational Behavior 4 cr.
- RPSY 387 Managing Diversity in Organizations 4 cr.
- RSPY 397 Building High Performance Teams 4 cr.
- RPSY 402 Psychology of Motivation in Organizations 4 cr.
- RPSY 482 Approaches to Training & Dev 4 cr.
- RPSY 484 Organizational Development 4 cr.
- RPSY 487 Leading Organizational Change 4 cr.
You may also choose to obtain a minor in Business or Computer Information Systems as part of your degree.
General Education Requirements
Edgewood College is a liberal arts institution founded in the Dominican tradition. The liberal arts are the foundation of all our curricular offerings in the humanities, arts, sciences, and professional programs. In order to complete your Bachelor's degree, you must satisfy a variety of general education requirements. These requirements fall into the categories of:
- Critical Thinking
- Mathematical Thinking and Quantitative Literacy
- Information and Technological Literacy
- Experience and Study of the Arts
- Reflection on Human Culture, Values and Ideas
- Exploration of the Natural World
- Analysis of Human Behavior and Social Structure
- Environmental Perspectives
- Global Perspectives
- Multicultural Perspectives
- Gender Perspectives
- World Languages
Many of these general education requirements may be met by courses you may have taken at other institutions. Edgewood College offers an broad variety of courses that will help you meet these general education requirements. Your advisor will assist you in identifying which requirements you have fulfilled and how best to meet the remainder of the requirements within your personal degree completion plan. A total of 120 credits and a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 are required to receive your bachelor's degree.
You'll be transformed by your educational experience at Edgewood College. The liberal arts education you receive here will prepare you for an exciting life of service, leadership and learning.
Our advisors will be happy to set up a personal consultation with you to review your educational background and create a degree completion plan designed just for you. Please contact Anna Phelan with your questions or to set up an appointment: 608-663-4297 or email@example.com