For the Professional Development (EDP) courses leading to license completion:
- Admission to the Professional Development courses requires an undergraduate degree (can be any major).
- Complete and submit the online Professional Development Application.
For the Master of Arts in Education – Program Coordinator Athletic Administration Program:
- Provide evidence of a baccalaureate or more advanced degree from a United States regionally accredited or equivalent postsecondary institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale for regular admission status. The cumulative grade point average is computed on the highest degree held at the time of application to the Edgewood College graduate program.
- Complete and submit the graduate application to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies.
- Request that official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate academic credits received from each post-secondary institution you attended be sent directly to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies.
- Provide two letters of recommendation from college or university professors, supervisors, and/or professional colleagues who can focus on the probability of your success in graduate school.
- Submit a written statement listing the reasons why you think you will be successful in graduate school; cite how specific background experiences will aid in your success as a student.