Edgewood College also offers a program leading to a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership: Program Coordinator-Athletic Director (DPI license #64). This Master’s degree program includes four courses that are part of the Program Coordinator license sequence. Candidates who complete this Master’s degree program will be qualified to receive the DPI license in Athletic Administration (DPI #64). Completion of the Master of Arts in Education degree requires a minimum of 33 credits. In addition to the first 5 courses listed above in the License Completion sequence, students are also required to take the following courses:
- ED 602 Curriculum Planning (3 credits)
- ED 603 Introduction to Educational Leadership (3 credits)
- ED 620 Introduction to Educational Administration and Organization (3 credits)
- ED 631 Supervision of Instruction (3 credits)
- ED 692 Action Research Project (3 credits)
Plus one additional 3 credit elective courses in the School of Education, approved by an advisor.