Completing the Master of Arts in Education degree will give you the skills and knowledge to become a leader of Bilingual Education in your school or district. The Master of Arts in Education: Bilingual Education requires completion of the 18 credits listed in the License Sequence, plus the 5 three-credit courses listed below. 33 credits total.
- ED 605C ESL/Bilingual Program Development and Advocacy (Ethics requirement)
- ED 639 Language Focused Instruction and Practice
- ED 603 Introduction to Education Research
- ED 692 Research Capstone Project (Studies in Change requirement)
- One 3-credit elective course. Choose from ED 689, ED 604F, or ED 686.