Graduate Student Financial Aid Opportunities
Your education is an invaluable investment toward your future and Edgewood College is available to guide you.
Graduate students are eligible to receive an Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
- A low interest (currently fixed at 6.8%) loan
- Interest accrues from the time the loan is disbursed until it is paid in full
- Origination and disbursement fees up to 3% may be deducted
- Repayment begins six months after you graduate, leave school, or drop below half time status
Students admitted as graduate degree-seeking status are eligible for up to $20,500 in Federal Stafford Loan per year and must be enrolled for a minimum of four credits at Edgewood each semester.
Students admitted as degree and license-seeking status are eligible for up to $20,500 in Federal Stafford Loan per year and must be enrolled for a minimum of four credits at Edgewood College each semester.
Students admitted as license or certificate status only are eligible for up to $12,500 in Federal Stafford Loan per year and must be enrolled for a minimum of six credits at Edgewood College each semester.
Applying for Financial Aid
- Must be fully admitted as a degree or certificate seeking student at Edgewood College. Applications are availableonline.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1.
- The Financial Aid Office processes FAFSA information weekly (Starting in April for fall admits/ starting in November for spring admits)
- Sign and return the award letter and any requested documents
- Loans will be credited directly to your Business Office account per the disbursement schedule for each semester.
- If your semester loan is greater than your charges, the Business Office will issue you a refund check.
Students interested in summer financial aid must complete the steps above and the Edgewood Summer Financial Aid Application (available in April).
Additional Requirements to be aid eligible:
- Must not be in default on any educational loans or owe repayment on any educational grants.
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress in accordance with Financial Aid Policies.
Edgewood Title IV School Code: 003848
Cost of Attendance: $836 per credit (through April 1, 2015)
Note: please expect a nominal increase in charges for the 2015-2016 year (3-5% on average).
For additional information contact our Financial Aid Office, 608-663-4300, email@example.com