Your education is an invaluable investment toward your future and Edgewood College is available to guide you.
Graduate students are eligible to receive an Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
- A low interest (currently fixed at 6.8%) loan
- Interest accrues from the time the loan is disbursed until it is paid in full
- Origination and disbursement fees up to 3% may be deducted
- Repayment begins six months after you graduate, leave school, or drop below half time status
Students admitted as graduate degree-seeking status are eligible for up to $20,500 in Federal Stafford Loan per year and must be enrolled for a minimum of four credits at Edgewood each semester.
Students admitted as degree and license-seeking status are eligible for up to $20,500 in Federal Stafford Loan per year and must be enrolled for a minimum of four credits at Edgewood College each semester.
Students admitted as license or certificate status only are eligible for up to $12,500 in Federal Stafford Loan per year and must be enrolled for a minimum of six credits at Edgewood College each semester.
Applying for Financial Aid
- Must be fully admitted as a degree or certificate seeking student at Edgewood College. Applications are availableonline.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1.
- The Financial Aid Office processes FAFSA information weekly (Starting in April for fall admits/ starting in November for spring admits)
- Sign and return the award letter and any requested documents
- Loans will be credited directly to your Business Office account per the disbursement schedule for each semester.
- If your semester loan is greater than your charges, the Business Office will issue you a refund check.
Students interested in summer financial aid must complete the steps above and the Edgewood Summer Financial Aid Application (available in April).
Additional Requirements to be aid eligible:
- Must not be in default on any educational loans or owe repayment on any educational grants.
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress in accordance with Financial Aid Policies.
Edgewood Title IV School Code: 003848
Cost of Attendance: $836 per credit (through April 1, 2015)
Note: please expect a nominal increase in charges for the 2015-2016 year (3-5% on average).
For additional information contact our Financial Aid Office, 608-663-4300, email@example.com