- An accessible, qualified and experienced faculty
- Small class sizes
- A nationally accredited curriculum
- Evening and weekend classes, offered year round
- Customizable internship experiences
- A collaborative learning community
The Marriage and Family Therapy Master's Program at Edgewood College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE) of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT), 112 S. Alfred St., Alexandria, VA 22314, (703)838-9808.
Edgewood College has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best National University,” among “America’s Best Colleges” by Forbes, and a “Best in the Midwest College” by Princeton Review .