The Nursing Administration certificate program is designed for individuals who are, or are planning on becoming middle to executive level nurse leaders. Courses focus on managing in health systems, healthcare finance, administration roles, business communication and organizational behavior.
The Post-Master’s Graduate Certificate in Nursing Administration requires completion of five 3-credit courses totaling 15 credits:
- NRS 615 Healthcare Financing and Regulatory Environments
- NRS 635 Foundations of the Healthcare System
- NRS 645 Advanced Leadership Roles in the Healthcare System
- NRS 636 Promoting Interpersonal Competency
- NRS 735 Nursing Practicum