Applicants must meet all of the following requirements for admission to the Post-Master’s Nursing Graduate Certificate Program:
1. Provide evidence of a completion of a Master’s degree from a nursing program accredited by a national nursing accreditation body with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. The cumulative grade point average is computed on the highest degree held at the time of application to the Edgewood College graduate program.
2. Complete and submit graduate application (including $30 fee) to Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions.
3. Request that official transcripts for all graduate academic credits received from any post-secondary institutions be sent directly to Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions.
4. Current license as a registered professional nurse.
5. Minimum of one-year full time experience as a registered nurse or equivalent.