Available Online or In-The-Classroom
If you aspire to a leadership position in the field of accounting, the MS-Accountancy degree can be your ticket to success. The program is designed for individuals who seek to begin their careers in positions where the CPA credential is required and highly valued.
This program is geared toward knowledge-seeking learners desiring specialty accounting skills. The business environment is dynamically changing, driven by a variety of factors such as increased regulation, the complexity and competitiveness of the business climate and the move toward a global economy. Expertise in this field can provide the foundation to become a CPA in a public accounting firm, to pursue a career in corporate management accounting, to work in government or not-for-profit sectors or to succeed as an entrepreneur.
The MS Accountancy Degree provides you with the opportunity to:
- Plan a 30-credit program that is fully online, in the classroom, or a combination of both.
- Earn the additional 30 credits required to sit for the CPA exam.
- Start the program in the fall, spring or summer.
- Engage in learning communities typically of 15 students or less, led by dedicated faculty.
- Utilize Edgewood’s Career Services and faculty mentoring for job placement.
- Receive a discount on Gleim CMA review material purchases, as Edgewood College is a Gleim CMA Review Academic Site.
- Receive a discount to the leading CPA review program in the country (Becker CPA Review) through our business partnership
- Complete the fraud examination course within the MS Accountancy curriculum, which has been approved by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
The School of Business at Edgewood College offers several additional options for adult students interested in accounting.