The Nursing Administration certificate program is designed for individuals who are, or are planning on becoming middle to executive level nurse leaders. Courses focus on managing in health systems, healthcare finance, administration roles, business communication and organizational behavior. Courses in the MBA program are integrated in this certificate offering.
The Post-Master’s Graduate Certificate in Nursing Administration requires completion of 5 three-credit courses totaling 15 credits:
- NRS 615 Health Care Finance
- NRS 635 Managing the Nursing System
- NRS 645 Roles & Strategies of the Nursing Administrator
- NRS 636 Promoting Interpersonal Competency or BUS 601 Executive Communication
- NRS 735 Nursing Practicum