Thanks to the generosity of Madison, Wis., Certified Public Accounting firm Smith & Gesteland, LLC., the School of Business at Edgewood College is able to offer scholarship funding to our degree seeking graduate students. A total of $15,000 will be awarded to students enrolled in the Fall, 2015 semester. Eligibility is based on merit and financial need. Preference is given to new students. Application deadline – July 31. Learn more.
Whether you’re pursuing a career in consulting, human resources, or mid-level management in just about any organization, the Master of Science in Organization Development degree prepares you to create engaging work environments, build strong effective teams, and empower your employees to be the best that they can be. Our curriculum gives you a deep understanding of any business’ greatest asset; its people.
Our MSOD program educates you to:
- Dive into the psychology behind successful organizations
- Equip yourself to lead organizations through change
- Learn what makes the top workplaces in the country irresistible
- Attract the best talent you can find (and keep them)
- Help your employees become the best that they can be
- Become an expert at motivating different personality types
- Build dynamic, efficient, powerhouse teams
Completion of the Master of Science in Organization Development program requires a total of 30 credit hours and can be accomplished in less than two years. To accommodate the busy schedules of working professionals, the majority of the coursework will be offered in an online format.
Is Edgewood College Online right for you? How is the online student experience at Edgewood College different from other schools? Learn more.