Please read requirements carefully.
Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Innovation Award
The Innovation Award will be awarded annually as part of the million dollar gift given to Edgewood College to create the Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Center for Primary Care Innovation. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply and the first place award comes with a check for $1000.00. If you have questions or would like an application, please email Taylor Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due each spring.
Royal Arch Foundation of Wisconsin, INC.
The Royal Arch Foundation of Wisconsin is providing a scholarship annually, to persons pursuing a career in nursing or allied medical fields. No Distinction shall be made, among applications, regardless of sex, race or creed. Deadline is March 10.
American Assembly for Men in Nursing (AAMN) Foundation Scholarship
Wisconsin League For Nursing, Inc.
Virginia "BEA" Root Nursing Scholarship
The Wisconsin Paralyzed Veterans of America (WPVA) is pleased to announce the annual Virginia "Bea" Root Nursing Scholarship Award. This $1,000 scholarship will be offered to senior nursing students enrolled in an accredited nursing program.
Kathy Welter Memorial Scholarship Application
The Wisconsin Paralyzed Veterans of America (WPVA) is pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for the annual Kathy Welter Memorial Scholarship Award.
Grant Regional Health Center Foundation: Lancaster, WI
Grant Regional Health Center Foundation, Lancaster, Wisconsin, will award two $1,000 nursing scholarships to successful applicants. They must be permanent residents of one of the following Grant County, Wisconsin, school districts currently and during all of calendar year 2012: Cassville, Fennimore, Iowa-Grant, Lancaster, Potosi, or River Ridge.
The Foundation of the National Student Nurses' Association, Inc.
All students applying for a scholarship from the FNSNA must meet all of the following criteria for consideration:
- Currently enrolled and matriculated in a state-approved school of nursing or pre-nursing program leading to an associate degree, baccalaureate, diploma, generic doctorate or generic master's degree. High school students are not eligible to apply. Pre-nursing students are students who are currently enrolled in college or university programs designed as preparation for entrance into a program leading to an associate's degree, diploma or baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Currently pursuing their first degree in nursing.
- Currently attending classes on a part time basis (at least six (6) credits).
- Demonstrate involvement in student nursing organizations and community health activities.
- Demonstrate financial need.
CampusRN/AACN Nursing Scholarship Fund
CampusRN, the leading employment website for nursing/allied health care students and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) have partnered to offer this new scholarship program for students pursuing professional nursing education programs.
Established in April 2003, this scholarship program supports students who are seeking a baccalaureate, master's or doctoral degree in nursing. Special consideration will be given to students:
- Enrolled in a master's or doctoral program with the goal of pursuing a nursing faculty career;
- Completing an RN to baccalaureate program (BSN); or
- Enrolled in an accelerated baccalaureate or master's degree nursing program.
Wisconsin Rural Opportunities Foundation
(Applications Due: April 25th)
The Wisconsin Rural Opportunities Foundation, Inc. offers 1 scholarship of $500 for Edgewood Nursing majors. The scholarships are awarded to men and women from Wisconsin farm families who are entering or continuing to study in Nursing or Medical Technology at Edgewood College. The Wisconsin Rural Opportunities Foundation provides the grant funds to assist in improving the quality of life in the State of Wisconsin by providing broader educational opportunities for farm family youth.
- Be a son or daughter of a farm family or from a rural community.
- Be a Nursing or Medical Technology major at Edgewood.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Show financial need as calculated by the Edgewood College Financial Aid Office.
To apply, submit a typewritten essay explaining why you merit the award. Include in the essay information about the size, location, and products of the family farm, as well as information about your educational and career goals. Scholarship application is available in Financial Aid (Edgewood Central).
The Boehnlein Nursing Scholarship
Four $1000 scholarships will be awarded to area students who are pursuing Nursing Degrees. These scholarships are available through the generosity of the Harvey Boehnlein Endowment Fund managed by the Theda Clark Medical Center Foundation.
You must be either an incoming freshman registering as full-time and taking credits applicable to the nursing degree
A college student who is continuing his/her education toward either a bachelor's degree in nursing or an advanced degree from a recognized and fully accredited professional nursing program in the fall of 2014.
Applicants must be a resident of Winnebago, Outagamie, Calumet, Shawano, Waupaca, Waushara, Green Lake or Fond du Lac counties.
Milwaukee Chapter National Black Nurses Association Nursing Scholarship
The Nursing Scholarship Fund was created by the Milwaukee Chapter National Black Nurses Association to encourage, promote, and support Black individuals to pursue a nursing career.
Must demonstrate scholarship by having and maintaining a "B" average (3.0 on 4.0 grade point average system) or better during all post high school courses. A junior student receiving this scholarship must maintain a "B" average to reapply.
Applications are due on or before August 31.
Public Health Online Scholarships