is used to:
- Register for courses
- Pay/manage your bill
- Locate personal financial aid information
- View your grades/course history
- Reset your password
(Please note that you need to be logged in to Edgewood Express to view your personal information.)
- Log in to access course information including syllabus, messages from faculty, and textbooks required.
- Log in for important updates and notices regarding your program, registration, financial aid, billing, and Blackboard messages from faculty.
- Obtain information regarding eligibility, loan limits, and FAFSA (application) information.
2014-15 Academic Calendar
2015-16 Academic Calendar
- Refer to for term start and end dates, holidays, and add/drop deadlines.
Adult Accelerated Handbook
- Reference for official policy and procedures, course descriptions, and major and general education requirements.
- Please contact Jo Meier at 608-663-4323 or email@example.com
Adult Accelerated Student Success Guide
- Links to campus resouces, tips for registering for classes, campus maps, how to access student services, and more!
Or watch the video!