Ordering Your Cap and Gown, Grad Announcements, and Accessories
Cap and gown ordering will take place from September 22 through October 22. Late orders will be accepted from October 23 through October 29, but will incur a $25 late fee. Attire for graduates that have not ordered will be available in the Edgewood College Book Store on a first-come first served basis beginning Wednesday, December 3. If you have questions, please contact the Book Store at 608-663-2213 or in DeRicci 121.
(Online ordering ends October 22 – a late order fee begins October 23)
- Online ordering begins Monday, September 22 at 9am. Read these directions before you click through.
- To order, you'll go to Herff Jones, our vendor. This link goes to their site.
- Select “Make a Purchase” (look for the shopping cart)
- Use the drop down menu to select Edgewood College
- Select “Continue”
- Choose “Order Your Cap & Gown”
- Select your Degree Level (Bachelors, Doctorate, Masters)
- Use the information listed above to choose your Major area of study (Major department)
- Undergraduates with double majors should choose the Major area they would like to walk with. For example, a double major in Graphic Design and Psychology who would like to walk with the Art department would choose “Art” as his/her area of study.
- Please contact the bookstore to purchase a Major cord for your second Major.
- Complete your order and print a copy of your receipt
- You can also order commencement announcements and keepsakes through this website.
Cap and Gown Pick-up / Grad Fair
Monroe Street Campus
|Nona McGreal Room
|Wed., Dec 3, 2014
||10am – 3pm
Deming Way Campus
|Wed., Dec 3, 2014
||4:30pm - 6pm
After the above dates, please pick up your cap & gown at the Edgewood College Book Store.
Extra graduation attire will be on sale at the Edgewood College Campus Store. Extra attire is sold on a first come, first-served basis.