Ordering Your Cap and Gown, Grad Announcements, and Accessories
Cap and gown ordering will take place in October. Late orders will be accepted in early November, but will incur a $25 late fee. Attire for graduates that have not ordered will be available in the Edgewood College Book Store on a first-come first served basis beginning in early December. If you have questions, please contact the Book Store at 608-663-2213 or in DeRicci 121.
- Online ordering begins in October. Read these directions before you click through.
- To order, you'll go to Herff Jones, our vendor. This link goes to their site.
- Select “Make a Purchase” (look for the shopping cart)
- Use the drop down menu to select Edgewood College
- Select “Continue”
- Choose “Order Your Cap & Gown”
- Select your Degree Level (Bachelors, Doctorate, Masters)
- Use the information listed above to choose your Major area of study (Major department)
- Undergraduates with double majors should choose the Major area they would like to walk with. For example, a double major in Graphic Design and Psychology who would like to walk with the Art department would choose “Art” as his/her area of study.
- Please contact the bookstore to purchase a Major cord for your second Major.
- Complete your order and print a copy of your receipt
- You can also order commencement announcements and keepsakes through this website.
Cap and Gown Pick-up / Grad Fair
Monroe Street Campus
|Nona McGreal Room
To Be Determined
Deming Way Campus
|To Be Determined
After the Cap & Gown Pick-up/Grad Fair, please pick up your cap & gown at the Edgewood College Book Store.
Extra graduation attire will be on sale at the Edgewood College Campus Store. Extra attire is sold on a first come, first-served basis.