Ordering Your Cap and Gown, Grad Announcements, and Accessories
Cap and gown ordering will take place from February 25 through April 1. Late orders will be accepted from April 2 through April 8, but will incur a $25 late fee. Attire for graduates that have not ordered will be available in the Edgewood College Book Store on a first-come first served basis beginning Tuesday, May 5. If you have questions, please contact the Book Store at 608-663-2213 or in DeRicci 121.
(Online ordering ends April 1 – a late order fee begins April 2)
- Online ordering begins Wednesday, February 25 at 9am. Read these directions before you click through.
- To order, you'll go to Herff Jones, our vendor. This link goes to their site.
- Select “Make a Purchase” (look for the shopping cart)
- Use the drop down menu to select Edgewood College
- Select “Continue”
- Choose “Order Your Cap & Gown”
- Select your Degree Level (Bachelors, Doctorate, Masters)
- Use the information listed above to choose your Major area of study (Major department)
- Undergraduates with double majors should choose the Major area they would like to walk with. For example, a double major in Graphic Design and Psychology who would like to walk with the Art department would choose “Art” as his/her area of study.
- Please contact the bookstore to purchase a Major cord for your second Major.
- Complete your order and print a copy of your receipt
- You can also order commencement announcements and keepsakes through this website.
Cap and Gown Pick-up / Grad Fair
Monroe Street Campus
|Nona McGreal Room
Tue., May 5, 2015
Wed., May 6, 2015
11am – 4pm
11am - 3pm
Deming Way Campus
|Wed., May 5, 2015
||4:30pm - 6pm
After the above dates, please pick up your cap & gown at the Edgewood College Book Store.
Extra graduation attire will be on sale at the Edgewood College Campus Store. Extra attire is sold on a first come, first-served basis.