Expanding opportunities through financial education
You’re Invited to Our 13th Annual Summer Institutes
- Have the courage to double your classroom effectiveness in five days?
- Seek to master the teaching of financial topics and increase your job security in one week?
- Want to quickly make yourself more indispensable than you might think possible?
A 2009 National Endowment for Education survey showed that 44 states have now adopted personal finance education standards. Yet only 37% of K-12 teachers have taken even one college personal finance course. Quite simply, a lack of qualified educators exists. We give you skills to fill this shortage. The simple NIFEL system is the most successful training program of its kind in the U.S. Since its inception in 2000, it has given over 1,250 educators from 13 states expertise and a career edge—FAST.
We offer ...
- An unmatched group of presenters.
- A trove of hard-to-find resources and curricula that would take you countless hours to compile yourself.
Who benefits most, and who should attend?
Teachers of personal finance, family and consumer sciences, social studies, economics, math, business and others who want to acquire the skills to teach
personal finance—financial counselors, tech college faculty, corrections staff and school principals and administrators.