We're here to assist you by outlining the various financial resources available. We can guide you through the application process and are available throughout the year to assist you each step of the way. Please don't hesitate to contact Edgewood Central with any questions you might have.
Edgewood College Office of Financial Aid
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Phone: (608) 608-663-4300
Fax: (608) 663-3495
Federal School Code: 003848Please visit www.fafsa.gov to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
2013-2014 Stafford Loan
2013-2014 Parent Plus Loan (optional loan for parents)
- Parent borrower signs into www.studentloans.gov > Request a plus loan > Parent Plus > complete the requested information to get pre-approval.
- If the parent is approved and wants to take out the loan, continue and complete the Parent Plus Master Promissory Note on www.studentloans.gov.
- If the parent is denied, the student will be eligible for an additional Unsubsidized Stafford Loan. Edgewood will email your student a revised award letter with the additional loan.
- Complete only if the Perkins Loan appears on your award letter
- Complete the Perkins Entrance Counseling.
- Complete the Perkins Master Promissory Note (pdf).
Alternative Education Loans
Alternative Educational Loans (also known as Private Loans) are loans through a lending institution and are not part of the federal government programs. Alternative educational loans are typically more expensive than federal government guaranteed loans and should only be used when all other options have been exhausted. Research all possibilities for scholarships, grants, work-study, and federal loan programs before borrowing from a alternative educational loan program. Choose the loan that best suits your needs and remember to borrow only what you need!
For your convenience, some lender information is provided. The lenders and loan options shown are in no way meant to be a comprehensive or exclusive listing of all existing options. We will honor other alternative educational loans that do not appear on this list.
Code of Conduct