Graduate Financial Aid
Your education is an invaluable investment toward your future and Edgewood College is available to guide you.
Graduate students may apply for a Federal Stafford Loan package. A Federal Stafford loan is a low interest (currently fixed at 5.41%) loan. Origination and disbursement fees up to 3% may be deducted. Repayment begins six months after you graduate, leave school, or drop below half time status.* Graduate students are eligible for Unsubsidized Stafford Loans. Interest is charged from the time the loan is disbursed until it is paid in full.
Students admitted as graduate degree-seeking status are eligible for up to $20,500 in Federal Stafford Loans per year. In order to be eligible to receive aid, you must be enrolled for a minimum of four credits at Edgewood each semester. Nine credits is considered full-time status.
Students admitted as degree and license-seeking status are eligible for up to $20,500 in Federal Stafford Loans per year. In order to receive aid, you must be enrolled for a minimum of four credits at Edgewood College each semester. Nine credits is considered full time status.
Students admitted as license or certificate status only are eligible for up to $12,500 in Federal Stafford Loans per year. In order to receive aid, you must be enrolled for a minimum of six credits at Edgewood College each semester. Twelve credits is considered full-time status.
To be considered for Federal Student Loans
- Graduate Students need to be fully admitted as a degree or certificate seeking student at Edgewood College. Applications are available online.
- Apply for a PIN which serves as an electronic signature on the FAFSA (see below). To apply for a PIN, visit www.pin.ed.gov.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1.
- Online FAFSA: www.fafsa.gov
- Paper FAFSA: contact the Financial Aid Office
Additional Requirements to be aid eligible:
- Must not be in default on any educational loans or owe repayment on any educational grants.
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress in accordance with Financial Aid Policies.
Edgewood Title IV School Code: 003848
Cost of Attendance: $867 per credit (through April 1, 2016)
Note: please expect a nominal increase in charges for the 2016-2017 year (4% on average).
For additional information contact Edgewood Central at: 608-663-4300, firstname.lastname@example.org.