Phone 608.663.4300 Fax 608.663.3495 firstname.lastname@example.org 1000 Edgewood College Dr. Madison, WI 53711
We're here to assist you by outlining the various financial resources available. We can guide you through the application process and are available throughout the year to assist you each step of the way. Please don't hesitate to contact Edgewood Central with any questions you might have.
Federal School Code: 003848 Please visit www.fafsa.gov to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
My Dropbox (submit and track documents)
Supplemental Financial Aid Information- 2016-2017
View Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Resolving Missing Financial Aid Information
FERPA Financial Release
Students should complete the FERPA Financial Release Form online to specify individuals (parents, spouse, other(s)) who Edgewood College can share financial information with (financial aid, account balance, charges, refunds, payment information, etc.)
- Student logs onto Edgewood Express
- Go to FERPA Financial Release (bottom of left menu)
- Complete the form including the name, birthdate, and relationship
Stafford Loans (optional federal loans for students)
Parent Plus Loan (optional federal loan for parents of dependent students)
- Parent borrowers should apply after June 10 for the upcoming academic year.
- Parent borrower signs into www.studentloans.gov > Request a plus loan > Parent Plus > Complete the requested information.
- If the parent is approved and wants the loan, continue and complete the Parent Plus Master Promissory Note.
- If the parent is denied, Edgewood will email the student a revised award letter offering an additional Unsubsidized Stafford Loan.
Alternative Education Loans/ Private Loans (optional non-federal loans for students)
- Utilize scholarships, grants, work-study, and federal loan options before borrowing an alternative loan.
- Use the Alternative Loan Comparison Tool to evaluate interest rates, fees, eligiblity requirements, repayment terms, and borrower benefits.
Alternative Loan Comparison Tool
- This list is not comprehensive or exclusive; Edgewood will certify other alternative educational loans. Please review our Code of Conduct for more details.