Edgewood College welcomes applications from international students. We are authorized by the US Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services to issue SEVIS I-20s and accept F-1 students.
Edgewood College is authorized to issue the required Certificate of Eligibility for Admission (I-20 Form) necessary to obtain a student visa. All international students must complete and forward all necessary application documents to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions Office.
- The Edgewood College Graduate Application for Admission
- An application fee of $25
- The Education Background Profile
- Photocopy of your passport
- Original copies of all college transcripts (College transcripts may need to be reviewed by ECE. For more information visit www.ece.org).
- Proof of English proficiency (must submit either a, b, or c)
- TOEFL test with an internet-based score of 71 or a computer-based score of 197. For more information visitwww.toefl.org
- Letter of recommendation from an approved ESL instructor such as WESLI or MESLS. For more information visit www.wesli.com or www.mesls.org.
- Proof of successful completion of 1 year of college-level work in English.
- Documentation of financial support (for students seeking a Student F-1 visa). Students must demonstrate the ability to pay at least $21,500 per year. The first year's documentation must be in cash or cash equivalent.
For further assistance please contact:
1255 Deming Way
Madison, WI 53717 USA