International Admissions - Adult Accelerated Students
Edgewood College welcomes applications from international students. The College offers the following services to assist our international students: academic advising, career and personal counseling, learning support services, tutoring, writing center, on-campus chapel and Mass, center for diversity, international student office, disability services, and more. These services do not require an additional fee.
The Adult Accelerated Application for Admission is online, but all transcripts and other documents must be received by the Admissions Office as original or paper versions.
If you any questions about applying to an Adult Accelerated program, please contact Joann Eastman in the Graduate Admissions Office - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-663-3250.
Application Deadline Dates:
Fall (August) Term A Priority Deadline: May 1
Spring (January) Term C Priority Deadline: November 1
All documents should be official versions and mailed or delivered to:
Graduate Admissions Office
1000 Edgewood College Dr.
Madison, WI 53711 USA
Apply for Admission:
- Complete the International Adult Accelerated Application
- An application fee of $30. This fee is non-refundable
- Photocopy of your passport.
Meet English Language Proficiency:
4. For non-native speakers of English, verification of English proficiency through one of the following ways. Documents must be official. Photocopies, scanned or emailed documents will NOT be reviewed or accepted.
A) TOEFL score of 71 or higher on the internet-based test (IBT).
B) IELTS score of 6.0 or higher (www.ielts.org).
C) A transcript demonstrating successful completion of 1 year (24 credits) of college-level work in English (both instruction
and textbooks in English).
D) Letter of recommendation from an approved ESL instructor such as WESLI or MESLS. For more information visit www.wesli.com or www.mesls.org.
I 20 Processing - Prove Financial Viability
11. In order to receive an I 20 from Edgewood College, students must provide proof of financial support for the duration of study at Edgewood College.
If educational expenses will be paid by a sponsor, a notarized affidavit of support signed by that sponsor is required.
Student must supply verification of ability to pay $26,367 per year for the cost of attendance (both direct costs, such as tuition, fees, and books and indirect costs like insurance, transportation, etc.). This figure is determined annually. If student is accompanied by any dependent, an additional $8,000 per year will be added for each dependent.
Financial documents must:
- be original letters or statements from a financial institution with original ink signatures and stamps
- be written in English or accompanied by official English translation and indicate unit of currency.
- include both the sponsor’s name and student’s name exactly as it appears on student’s application.
- be dated within six months of application date.
Students should request additional original documents to present to the U.S. Consulate or Embassy when requesting a student visa, and to present to immigration officials when entering the United States.