Skip to content


On campus housing

Living on campus can be an important part of your college experience.  If you’re a new transfer student at Edgewood College, you are welcome to submit an application for on campus housing.  You will receive an application for housing in your acceptance packet.  Many upper-class and transfer students live on campus. Our residence halls offer something for everyone—check them out online!  For questions regarding transfer housing, please contact the Residence Life Office at 608-663-3228.

Housing at the Regent

The Residence Life Office, in conjunction with the Admissions Office, has formed a partnership with ‘The Regent’ which is a private residence hall located under a mile from campus.  The Regent consists of fully furnished apartments, much like those on our campus, and is conveniently located.  Edgewood College students that decide to live at The Regent will be assigned rooms in the same area of the building if possible in order to facilitate an Edgewood College Community.  In addition, your contract will run for the academic year/semester, just like on campus housing and is comparably priced.  For more information on the services available atThe Regent or to set up an appointment to tour the facility, please call 1-800-663-0223 and tell them that you are an Edgewood College student.  

Pursuing housing off campus

There are many off campus housing options in the Edgewood College area.  

Off-Campus Housing Guide