If an Edgewood military/veteran student is called to active while currently enrolled the student must present a copy of the official orders to the Veterans Services Coordinator. Students have two options: withdraw completely or take incompletes in their courses.
- The student may withdraw from classes immediately.
- Edgewood will not hold the student accountable for tuition-related expenses for the term, session, or semester.
- Edgewood will return any tuition it has received to the VA as soon as the withdrawal is completed. No payment will be made to the student by Edgewood during this refund.
- The student will be responsible for the repayment of any funds that the student received from the VA while currently enrolled as a result of the withdrawal.
- A “W” will be represented on the student’s official transcript to show the withdrawal.
- The student may request a grade of “incomplete” from their current professors.
- If the student has completed a substantial portion of the course and required coursework, the professor may approve the student request for an “incomplete” in the course as long as a timeline to complete the work has been established.
- An extension for the completion of the “incomplete” grade may be requested by the student, which requires approval from the professor, if the student’s active duty requirement extends beyond the normal time limit for “incomplete” grades to be completed. Please refer to the catalog for incomplete guidelines.