Adult Accelerated Financial Aid Opportunities
Edgewood College understands that there are concerns about financing your education. We are available to guide you through the process.
Tuition Cost: Tuition for the 2015-16 academic year (beginning with Term F in June, 2015) is $458 per credit.
To be eligible to receive aid you must:
- Be fully admitted as a degree seeking student at Edgewood College. Note: Certificate seeking students are not currently qualified to receive financial aid.
- Be enrolled on at least a half-time basis – 6 credits per semester
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress in accordance with Financial Aid Policies
- Not be in default on any educational loans or owe repayment on any educational grants
Financial Aid Programs
The following awards are based on the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Federal Pell Grant: A federal need-based grant awarded to undergraduate students with exceptional need.
Wisconsin Tuition Grant (WTG): A need-based grant for undergraduate Wisconsin residents enrolled at least half time.
Federal Stafford Loans will be awarded on a semester basis and cannot be disbursed until the student is enrolled at least 6 credit hours for the semester in which the loan(s) are scheduled to be disbursed. Repayment is required on the following programs.
Federal Stafford Loan: A federally regulated loan at a fixed interest rate. This loan comes in two forms: subsidized and unsubsidized. Origination and disbursement fees approximately 1.5% may be deducted. This loan comes in two forms: subsidized and unsubsidized.
- Subsidized – This is awarded based on financial need. The federal government “subsidizes” the interest while attending school.
- Unsubsidized – This is available to students without financial need. Interest will accrue from the time the loan is disbursed until it is paid in full.
The maximum (combined Subsidized and Unsubsidized) annual limits for these loans are as follows:
(As determined by FAFSA)
Grade Level (earned credits) Dependent Independent
Freshman (0-27 credits) $5,500 $9,500
Sophomore (28-59 credits) $6,500 $10,500
Junior/Senior (60 + credits) $7,500 $12,500
- Be accepted for admission to Edgewood College. Applications are available here.
- Apply for a FSA ID to be able to electronically sign the FAFSA.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (fafsa ) after January 1 online at www.fafsa.gov.
Edgewood Title IV School Code: 003848