Applicants must meet all of the requirements for admission to the graduate program.
- Provide evidence of a baccalaureate or more advanced degree from a United States regionally accredited or equivalent post-secondary institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale for regular admission status. The cumulative grade point average is computed on the highest degree held at the time of application to the Edgewood College graduate program.
- Complete and submit application (including $30 fee) via the Graduate Application webpage.
- Request that official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate academic credits received from each post-secondary institutions you attended be sent directly to Edgewood College Graduate and Professional Studies.
- Provide two letters of recommendation from college or university professors, supervisors, and/or professional colleagues who can focus on the probability of your success in graduate school.
- Submit a written statement listing the reasons why you think you will be successful in graduate school; cite how specific background experiences will aid in your success as a student.
- Submit passing Praxis I scores prior to start of classes. Information about Wisconsin Praxis Test requirement, study materials and registration assistance is available at : http://www.ets.org/praxis/wi/requirements
In Madison, the computer-based version of Praxis I can be taken at:
Prometric Testing Center:
5520 Medical Circle Suite E
Madison, WI 53719