The Edgewood College graduate program in Educational Leadership is designed for educators interested in acquiring certification for licensure in the following areas of school leadership:
- Director of Instruction (DPI #10)
- Director of Special Education and Pupil Services (DPI #80)
- Instructional Technology Coordinator (DPI #92)
- Principalship (DPI #51)
- Program Coordinator (DPI #64)
- School Business Administrator (DPI #08)
Licensure coursework meets the goals and standards of the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and can be completed in as few as 21 months. Students may also earn a Master of Arts in Education degree through the completion of three additional regularly offered courses.
Courses in the Educational Leadership program are offered in convenient 8-week sessions held in evenings during the school year. Summer school courses are also available.
You’ll work with experienced educational leaders who offer responsive and supportive advising and are dedicated to helping you meet your individual and professional goals.