The MS-Accountancy program is geared toward knowledge-seeking learners desiring specialty accounting skills. The business environment is dynamically changing, driven by a variety of factors such as increased regulation, the complexity and competitiveness of the business climate and the move toward a global economy. Expertise in this field can provide the foundation to become a CPA in a public accounting firm, to pursue a career in corporate management accounting, to work in government or not-for-profit sectors or to succeed as an entrepreneur.
Why get an MS Accountancy degree at Edgewood College?
- To succeed in meeting your career goals efficiently through flexible and relevant program options
- To interact with faculty in ways integral to your learning and professional development
- To engage in nested communities of
- Dedicated learners
- Supportive faculty, staff and services
- Active regional partners of alumni, professional affiliates and employers
Thanks to the generosity of Madison, Wis., Certified Public Accounting firm Smith & Gesteland, the School of Business is able to offer scholarship funding to degree seeking graduate students. Three scholarships will be awarded in August for use in the 2014-15 academic year. Apply by August 1.
Learn more here.