At Edgewood College, our graduate programs in the School of Business are designed to develop individuals who are committed to becoming leaders in their local communities. Thanks to the generosity of Madison, Wis., Certified Public Accounting firm Smith & Gesteland, LLP., the School of Business at Edgewood College is able to offer scholarship funding to our degree seeking graduate students who are interested in impacting their local communities. Awarded for use in the 2016-17 academic year, multiple Smith & Gesteland scholarships totaling $30,000 will be distributed:
- One (1) $10,000 scholarship
- Four (4) $5,000 scholarships
Eligibility is based on merit and financial need. Preference is given to new students.
2016 - 2017 Scholarship Application Instructions
Applications for the Smith & Gesteland Scholarships are now being accepted.
In order to apply for a Smith & Gesteland Scholarship, you must apply or be currently enrolled as a degree-seeking graduate student in the School of Business at Edgewood College. Eligibility is based on merit and financial need. Preference is given to new students.
- Apply to the School of Business as a degree-seeking graduate student. Use promotion code 265 when you apply, and we'll waive your $30 application fee!
- Complete the online scholarship application form.
- Submit a résumé that includes honors, school and community activities and relevant work experience.
- Since financial need is part of the consideration process, the selection committee will consult the student Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine individual need. To be sure we have the most accurate and complete information, you need to file a FAFSA as part of this application. You may file the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov. Edgewood College’s Title IV School Code is 003848. If you have questions about filing the FAFSA, please contact Edgewood Central at 608-663-4300.
Applications must be submitted online no later than Sunday, July 31, 2016 by 11:59 p.m.