Prospective Student Checklist

  1. Complete the Edgewood College Admission Application.
  2. Submit the following to the Veterans Services Coordinator Matthew Schroeder (fax:608-663-3290, drop off: Veterans Services Center, DeRicci 122).
    1. A copy of your VA Certificate of Eligibility.
      • Previous benefit recipient/transferring benefits - complete VA Form 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training) or VA Form 22-5495 (Dependent Request for Change of Program or Place of Training).
  3. Submit the Edgewood College Veterans Form.
  4. Submit any outstanding admissions requirements - Check My Dropbox for details.
  5. Submit Military Transcripts.
  6. Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
  7. Contact the Veterans Services Coordinator Matthew Schroeder with any questions.

For further information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.

If you have any admissions questions, please contact:

Matthew Schroeder Linda GonzalezTracy Kantor
Veterans Services CoordinatorUndergraduate AdmissionsGraduate/Adult Accelerated Admissions


Monroe St
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Deming Way
1255 Deming Way
Madison, WI 53717
Phone: (800) 444-4861
Questions or Comments?

facebook icon    Twitter icon