June 11 – 14, 2020
We will gather as Dominican higher education colleagues to see more clearly our interconnectedness with each other and all of creation.
Acknowledging repercussions of limited worldviews, come envision possibilities for justice, healing, and sustainability.
Collectively, we will listen with our hearts and minds to the voice of God through one another, responding with courage, reverence, and joy.
Dr. Carolyn Yauyan Woo
Fmr. President & CEO of Catholic Relief Services
"Envisioning Possibilities - A Global Perspective"
Toni Harris, O.P.
Prioress, Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa
"Justice, Healing, Sustainability - A Dominican Perspective"
Margaret Galiardi, O.P.
Author, Spiritual Director
"Seeing More Clearly - A Cosmic Perspective"
Call for Proposals
Proposals due Friday, December 13, 2019
The Dominican Mission grounds our leadership roles in classrooms, meeting rooms, chapels and offices, residence halls, athletic fields, and at every level of institutional decision-making.
We invite colleagues from across our campuses to submit a proposal that explores and demonstrates (through presentation, interactive and/or reflective experience) the Colloquium 20/20 keynote themes: Consider Connectedness, Envision Partnerships, Explore Dominican Mission
- Consider connectedness
- What stories or experiences highlight, encourage and deepen a spirit of community?
- How do you work with students and colleagues to expand world views?
- How have you established partnerships within and among campus and community to address the needs and opportunities of the times?
- How do you assess the effectiveness of programming, services, or curriculum for their role in promoting justice, healing and sustainability?
- How do you interrogate and adjust your decision making processes to promote justice, partnership and community?
- How do you incorporate Dominican heritage, spirituality, and ethos in your praxis?
- How does your leadership style, organizational structure and decision-making process reflect the Dominican charism?
- How have experiences such as the Fanjeaux Seminar impacted your daily life and your professional practice?