Administrative Assistant – Deming Way
DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
Administrative Assistant is needed to assist with general office duties such as have a good working knowledge of all routine Deming campus functions, including, but not limited to answering the telephone, greeting visitors, and providing basic technology support to those utilizing Deming rooms.
Hours are M-TH (3pm-7pm), Friday-Saturday (3pm-5pm), Saturdays (7:30am-4pm as needed).
Required Technology Skills:
- Overall Proficient skill-level in Microsoft Office, which includes: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and basic computer concepts
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Good work ethic with excellent attendance record.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in emergency situations.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Pleasant personality and the ability to relate to many types of people.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge, or the ability to learn quickly, the locations and types of campus buildings
Demonstrate multicultural competence – the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant, and productive ways.
The candidate must actively support the mission of the college by working with faculty, staff and students to share in our core values - truth, compassion, justice, partnership, and community.
To apply: Send a letter of application, resume, and references to:
Human Resources – AADW
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Equal Opportunity Employer