The Advancement Systems Associate provides technical and strategic knowledge for the effective management of the Raiser’s Edge NXT donor management system. The incumbent will serve as a resource to internal and external constituents and is responsible for the timely and accurate handling and reporting of the data for the Institutional Advancement office. The Advancement Systems Associate must be familiar with the Advancement Department and all aspects of the Advancement constituent management system to be able to effectively access and report information when necessary.
1. Advancement Systems Administration
2. Create/monitor data dashboards and/or metrics to provide management reports and benefactor data necessary for analytics and data decision making.
3. Manage communication process (moves management) – maintenance and daily procedures.
4. Work with Department leaders to assess overall data needs as determined by annual Advancement Fundraising Goals.
1. Maintain expert knowledge of Advancement Office procedures for data collection – train staff members on system functionality, standard reports, and troubleshoot issues when necessary
2. Serve as office liaison to other data related areas such as Institutional Research and Computer Information Services
3. Serve as module manager and in collaboration with the Advancement Services Director, manage all module settings including but not limited to: permissions, user-defined fields, and data codes
4. Assist with tracking of donor wealth research
5. Other duties as assigned
Edgewood College, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. Candidates must demonstrate multicultural competence — the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant, and productive ways. Applicants from traditionally underrepresented populations including women and racial and ethnic minorities are especially encouraged to apply. The selected candidate must actively support the mission of the College by working with faculty, staff and students to share in our core values — truth, compassion, justice, partnership, and community.
To apply: Send a letter of application, resume, and references to:
Human Resources – ADSA
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Equal Opportunity Employer