Adult and Graduate Admissions Counselor
Description of Job
New Student Recruitment
- Execute Edgewood College’s recruitment strategy with each prospective student inquiry received.
- Provide each prospective student with an exceptional admissions experience in line with the brand and values of Edgewood College.
- Identify and work in partnership with Enrollment Management Leadership to eliminate and/or reduce potential student barriers.
- Develop high-quality information sessions, organize recruitment events, and other activities to connect with, engage, and inform future students.
- Maintain student records as directed by Edgewood College policy and ensure data integrity in all student information systems at all times.
- Track, manage, and report on key performance indicator metrics as they relate to ultimate enrollment goal in collaboration with the Executive Director of Graduate Admissions on a weekly basis.
Collaboration and Outreach
- Develop effective partnerships internally with the staff and faculty.
- Attend regular school and program functions including, but not limited to, faculty meetings and retreats and other meetings deemed necessary.
- Network and travel regionally to build and/or expand on existing beneficial relationships with students, parents, alumni, educators, corporations, and other targeted individuals and audiences. Support existing strategic partnerships and assist in the establishment of new partnerships.
- Identify target markets and community partnerships using prospective student and enrolled student data to cultivate and build successful new graduate enrollment pipelines.
- Collaborate with Enrollment Management Leadership and marketing on feedback loop to marketing based on observations with prospective students.
- Administration (continuous)- Maintain complete records of activities. Collaborate with staff to help attain common goals through participation in meetings, project teams, training, and planning activities.
Other Duties as Assigned
Necessary Education or Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous sales, recruitment, or other related experience preferred
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines that change rapidly
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed baseline goals
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of and ability to maintain private information confidentially as directed by federal law
- Commitment to the mission and core values of Edgewood College
Required Technical Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software systems
Edgewood College, a Catholic college sponsored by the Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. Candidates must demonstrate multicultural competence - the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant, and productive ways. Applicants from traditionally underrepresented populations including women and racial and ethnic minorities are especially encouraged to apply. The selected candidate must actively support the mission of the College by working with faculty, staff and students to share in our core values - truth, compassion, justice, partnership, and community.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Human Resources - AGAC
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Equal Opportunity Employer