Enrollment Data and Application Manager
Description of Job
- Manage the enrollment data entry processes; enforce data entry standards; import data files and audit existing data.
- Manage automated communication series including event promotion, campaigns, and maintenance.
- Manage and maintain all online/electronic admissions/inquiry forms.
- Manage application, updates, workflows, review forms and reader assignments.
- Maintain expert knowledge of CRM (Slate) and student information system (Jenzabar) and train staff members on system functionality and troubleshoot issues.
- Determine data-related technology needs and manage technology integration with the student information system that includes but not limited to: permissions, user-defined fields, and data codes.
- Coordinate intra and inter-office system-related projects (examples include: document imaging, data transfers and system conversions).
Data Analysis and Management
- Implement and design processes in the Slate CRM.
- Create and modify queries, reports, lists, and charts using data reporting and analysis software including lnfomaker, Slate and Excel.
- Access and analyze data for use by Enrollment Management Team.
- Responsible for managing security of Slate data through creating users and managing their security permissions within the system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Necessary Education or Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience working within a college or university setting (preferred)
- Experience working with information and data
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication and presentation skills with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines that change rapidly
- Ability to learn and willingness to use new software/technology
- Ability to work with diverse populations
Required Technical Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with data management tools. This includes, but is not limited to data cleaning, merging, and analysis using Slate, Power BI, and InfoMaker.
Edgewood College, a Catholic college sponsored by the Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. Candidates must demonstrate multicultural competence - the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant, and productive ways. Applicants from traditionally underrepresented populations including women and racial and ethnic minorities are especially encouraged to apply. The selected candidate must actively support the mission of the College by working with faculty, staff and students to share in our core values - truth, compassion, justice, partnership, and community.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Human Resources - ETAM
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Equal Opportunity Employer