Program Accreditation Manager
Description of Job
The Program Accreditation Manager assists the Dean, Associate Deans, and Program Directors of the academic offerings in the Henry Predolin School of Nursing, Business, and Health Sciences (SoNBHS). The Program Accreditation Manager uses research, project management, and collaboration to support the SoNBHS’s compliance with higher education regulations, laws, and accreditation standards. The Program Accreditation Manager helps the SoNBHS administrators and faculty determine assessment needs and measure how students are meeting learning outcomes. The Program Accreditation Manager assists with the administration of a variety of assessments including assessments needed for external accreditation (e.g., CCNE, CoAMFTE). The Program Accreditation Manager provides information to support program review and accreditation needs in colleges and academic and co-curricular departments.
1. Assists SoNBHS administration with academic program outreach and support for new and ongoing assessment, review, accreditation, etc. Outreach and support will include participating documentation of mid-term and full self-study reports for programs as determined by accreditation bodies
2. Develops and administers alumni surveys and student exit interviews.
3. Provide administrative and project coordination support for all SoNBHS assessment/accreditation projects and initiatives, including responding to requests from internal stakeholders.
4. Recommends consolidation of assessment efforts where appropriate and organizes assessment projects and results into a comprehensive website to provide useful information to students, faculty, accrediting agencies, the community, etc.
5. Communicates assessment findings to the appropriate groups who would benefit from understanding the results, including communicating to particular audiences, both internal and external, the results of external assessments.
6. Under the direction of the SoNBHS Dean, works with contracts, services, organizations, and individuals as assigned.
7. Contributes to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and the development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
8. Remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, and attending training and/or courses required by the SoNBHS.
9. Supports the overall success of the SoNBHS by performing all other duties as assigned.
Necessary Education or Work Experience
- Master’s required, PhD preferred.
- At least five years of higher education accreditation experience is required.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to communicate technical information to individuals of varying backgrounds are required.
- The ability to reason analytically and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects are required.
- The ability to work independently and on a team is required.
- The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required.
Edgewood College, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. Candidates must demonstrate multicultural competence — the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant, and productive ways. Applicants from traditionally underrepresented populations including women and racial and ethnic minorities are especially encouraged to apply. The selected candidate must actively support the mission of the College by working with faculty, staff and students to share in our core values — truth, compassion, justice, partnership, and community.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Human Resources - PRAM
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Equal Opportunity Employer