MA-Education - Professional Studies
The Masters of Arts in Education: Professional Studies degree at Edgewood College provides exceptional versatility for students interested in education who are not seeking teaching and administrative licensure but wish to pursue education-related professional goals in non-profit organizations or community agencies.
There are five Professional Studies degree specializations to choose from:
- General Professional Development
- English as a Second Language (ESL)/Bilingual Education
- K-12 Educational Leadership
- Cross-categorical Special Education
- Sustainability Leadership