Have you attended Edgewood College before? If you have previously completed undergraduate coursework at Edgewood College and are returning under the same student status as when you left the College, please do the following:
- Complete the Re-Entry Application: Undergraduate; Graduate Adult College Completion
- If you have not attended any other institution since you left Edgewood College, your application will be processed and you will receive an email from the Registrar's Office with information about how to contact your academic advisor. Processing can take 1-3 weeks so please check the deadline of your semester of interest to be sure you have enough time to complete the process.
- If you have attended any other institutions since the last time you were enrolled at Edgewood College, you must request that transcripts be sent to us before your re-entry application can be fully processed. Please check the deadline for materials to reach our office.
- If you are filling out this application because you will be studying abroad, you will receive notification of your registration date/time in an email from the Registrar's Office sent to your Edgewood College email address.
- If you have previously completed undergraduate coursework and have graduated, please complete a new Undergraduate Application for Admission. If you have previously completed graduate coursework and have graduated, complete a Graduate Application for Admissions if you want to enroll again in graduate coursework. You can use the application fee waiver code of 195.
If you have any questions about returning to Edgewood College, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 663-2294.