Transfer Credit Equivalencies
Finish what you’ve started! Edgewood College is excited to welcome you as you continue your academic journey. We are here to make your transfer as seamless as possible.
General Education Transfer Course Equivalency Guide
This guide will help you determine how your course(s) will transfer to Edgewood College. We will continue to update this guide as new courses are approved for transfer credit. After you have been admitted, an official evaluation of your transfer credits will be completed and mailed to you. How to get the most out of this guide:
1. Search by course ID (number)-Use a 6 number course ID with a hyphen in the middle. Example: 801-202
2. Search by Course Name-You must have the complete and correct name for this search to be helpful.
3. Search by TAGS (General Education Requirements)
Pick your transfer 'from' institution:
** Courses without any tags or Edgewood Equivalents will transfer as elective credit only
- Edgewood College only accepts transfer credits from regionally accredited institutions.
- A maximum of 72 credits can be transferred from 2-year campuses and junior colleges.
- Courses with a grade below C- or CD do not transfer.
- Courses with “NOCRED” under “Edgewood Equivalent” do not transfer.
Transfer Credit Evaluation
As a component of our transfer admissions process, Edgewood College evaluates transfer credit from regionally-accredited institutions. Our Registrar’s Office is responsible for the verification of transfer credit based on review of courses by faculty experts, articulation and transfer agreements, and other arrangements with institutions of higher learning.