General Education Transfer Course Equivalency Guide
This guide will help you determine how your course(s) will transfer to Edgewood College. We will continue to update this guide as new courses are approved for transfer credit. After you have been admitted, an official evaluation of your transfer credits will be completed and mailed to you. How to get the most out of this guide:
1. Search by course ID (number)-Use a 6 number course ID with a hyphen in the middle. Example: 801-202
2. Search by Course Name-You must have the complete and correct name for this search to be helpful.
3. Search by TAGS (General Education Requirements)
Pick your transfer 'from' institution:
** Courses without any tags or Edgewood Equivalents will transfer as elective credit only
- Edgewood College only accepts transfer credits from regionally accredited institutions.
- A maximum of 64 credits can be transferred from 2-year campuses and junior colleges.
- Courses with a grade below C- or CD do not transfer.
- Courses with “NOCRED” under “Edgewood Equivalent” do not transfer.
Program Specific Course Equivalency Guide
Pathways for Madison College Liberal Arts Degree
Pathways for Madison College Applied Arts Degree
Pathways for Madison College Applied Science & Engineering Technology Program
Pathways for Graduate Admissions
- UW Colleges
- Madison College
- Madison College-Edgewood College Reverse Transfer Agreement
- Madison College Honors Program Agreement
- Nicolet College Agreement