Thank you for your interest in Edgewood College!
Applying to Edgewood College is simple and free until Oct 1, 2018. Be sure to apply early to receive information about scholarship opportunities, campus housing, and special events.
To begin your application, please create an account using your personal email address. You will use this log in information if you choose to save and finish your application later.
This application is for the following:
- NEW FRESHMAN – current high school students or high school graduates who have never attended college
- TRANSFER STUDENTS – high school graduates who have some college credit but have not completed a bachelor’s degree
- POST-BACCALUAREATE STUDENTS – college graduates with a bachelor’s degree who are seeking another undergraduate major/degree
- NON-DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS – students who are interested in taking courses for fun or professional development
- CUTTING-EDGE STUDENTS – students with intellectual developmental disabilities seeking an individualized education
You will need to fill out a different application if you are one of the following:
- RE-ENTRY STUDENTS – if you have previously completed undergraduate coursework at Edgewood College and are returning under the same student status as when you left, please complete the Re-Entry Form. If you have previously completed undergraduate coursework at Edgewood College but are interested in changing your student status to take additional undergraduate coursework, please complete a new Undergraduate Application for Admission.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS – if you will be attending college in the United States on a student visa, please fill out the International Application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 608-663-2294 or email@example.com
Start your Edgewood College story today!