Tour Edgewood College at Our College Completion Preview Event
On July 18 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., we’re hosting a preview where faculty will introduce themselves and the programs, give you a tour and answer any questions you have. Feel free to bring a guest along to help you learn more about this new adventure and tour the Deming Way Campus!
Interested? RSVP Now!
At Edgewood College:
- You’ll take classes in an accelerated format with new classes starting every eight weeks so you can complete your bachelor’s degree faster.
- Your classes will be held one night per week, so you don’t have to stop your life to complete your degree.
- You’ll take classes with other adults, and the professors will treat you like adults.
- You’ll get a support system of Edgewood College staff and students that will help you earn your degree. And those connections you make won’t stop after school is over.
- We’ll set you up with a personal degree concierge who will work with you from the moment you decide “I want to go back to school” to your first class. That person will help you answer all those questions and more!