Complete Your Degree at Edgewood College
We understand that going back to school can be overwhelming. You might’ve stopped your degree because life got in the way, it cost too much or you weren’t getting anything out of it. Even though it’s important to earn your bachelor’s degree, you might not want to get started because you’re worried about it impacting the balance you have in your life. Or simply because it’s a daunting task to research degrees and choose one that works for you. Because, let’s be honest, there are a lot of questions you must ask yourself about your choices.
How much will it cost? How many of your current credits will transfer? How long will it take? How are you going to balance school with work and life? What is the return on your investment into your bachelor’s degree?
With all these unanswered questions and more, it’s understandable if you’re overwhelmed. We want to take away that burden, answer those questions and make going back to school easier.
Interested? Contact our Degree Concierge
At Edgewood College:
- You’ll take classes in an accelerated format with new classes starting every eight weeks so you can complete your bachelor’s degree faster.
- Your classes will be held one night per week, so you don’t have to stop your life to complete your degree.
- You’ll take classes with other adults, and the professors will treat you like adults.
- You’ll get a support system of Edgewood College staff and students that will help you earn your degree. And those connections you make won’t stop after school is over.
- We’ll set you up with a personal degree concierge who will work with you from the moment you decide “I want to go back to school” to your first class. That person will help you answer all those questions and more!