Total: Total number of cases (Active and Recovered) among Students, Faculty, and Staff since tracking began.
Active: Positive cases not yet recovered.
Recovered: Able to resume normal activities.
* Numbers include students on and off campus
These pages are a resource for students, parents, and our entire community.
Fall 2020 Update - Midterm Arrives and Here We Are
Oct 16, 2020, 10:00 AM
Cor ad cor loquitur.
Andrew P. Manion, Ph.D.
Task Force Fall 2020
A work group charged with shaping the return to campus this fall. We remain committed to on-campus, in-person living and learning at Edgewood College, beginning with welcoming our newest students on Sunday, August 16, 2020.
Athletics Director & Head Baseball Coach
Director of Information Technology
V.P. for Student Development/Dean of Students
Executive Assistant to the President
Associate V.P. for Dominican Life and Mission
Environmental Health, Safety & Risk Manager
Director of Residence Life
Director of Security & Transportation
V.P. for Enrollment Management
Director of Strategic Communications
Students, Faculty, and Staff Pledge 2020-'21
Preventing the spread
In order to do everything we can to keep all of our community as safe as possible, the Edgewood College community will adhere to a number of safety protocols during the 2020-2021 Academic Year as a way of minimizing risk of the spread of COVID-19. These protocols are based on guidelines provided by Public Health Madison Dane County.
As a member of this Community, I will…
- Wash my hands properly and regularly.
- Cover any coughs or sneezes.
- Comply with posted Public Health Madison Dane County requirements.
- Wear a mask covering my nose and mouth while in indoor spaces.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Assist in the use of disinfectant wipes to clean shared public workspaces prior to use.
- Take reasonable precautions to avoid contracting COVID-19 both on- and off-campus.
- Avoid public places and minimize interpersonal contacts if I have been exposed or have any symptoms of any illness.
- Report any potential exposure or symptoms to the College and follow any instructions to seek medical care or to quarantine.
- Agree to be tested for COVID-19, as prescribed by health care professionals. Agree to be cooperative and flexible as we work together to support one another and give our community the best balance of learning and safety.