- NEW - Off-Campus Resources (pdf)
- Tips for Remote Learning (pdf)
- Updates for Library Services
- Personal Counseling Services
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Students, you may contact the Dean of Students Office with any questions at (608) 663-2212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bias and Harassment
Edgewood College is committed to providing an inclusive environment for all members of our community. Please remember that any bias or harassment toward community members of perceived Asian descent will not be tolerated. All campus members play an integral part in creating a community that is free from discrimination, harassment, and hate.
If you have been the target of (or have witnessed) an incident of discrimination or of bias, please complete the online form.