Total: Total number of cases (Active and Recovered) among Students, Faculty, and Staff since tracking began.
Active: Positive cases not yet recovered.
Recovered: Able to resume normal activities.
These pages are a resource for students, parents, and our entire community.
Forward Dane moves to Phase 2
Jun 15, 2020, 12:00 PM
Happy Monday, Members of the Edgewood College Community:
I wanted to alert everyone to a change in COVID-19 status on campus. Public Health Madison & Dane County has declared that the county is moving to Phase 2 of our recovery plan, which allows for gatherings of up to 50 people indoors and 100 people outside. So, effective immediately, the maximum capacity for indoor meetings is set at 50 people on campus. The indoor mask requirement remains in effect, as does the expectation of 6-foot social distancing. So, there are 4 indoor spaces on campus that will accommodate large groups. They are:
Edgedome (max 50)
Predolin 112 (max 50)
Regina WHR (max 50)
Sonderegger 108 (max 40)
A complete list of indoor spaces and their new capacities in light of social distancing will be published on the website soon.
Thanks, and stay healthy.
Andrew P. Manion PhD
Task Force Fall 2020
A work group charged with shaping the return to campus this fall. We remain committed to on-campus, in-person living and learning at Edgewood College, beginning with welcoming our newest students on Sunday, August 16, 2020.
Athletics Director & Head Baseball Coach
Director of Information Technology
V.P. for Student Development/Dean of Students
Executive Assistant to the President
Associate V.P. for Dominican Life and Mission
Environmental Health, Safety & Risk Manager
Director of Residence Life
Director of Security & Transportation
V.P. for Enrollment Management
Director of Strategic Communications
Students, Faculty, and Staff Pledge 2020-'21
Preventing the spread
In order to do everything we can to keep all of our community as safe as possible, the Edgewood College community will adhere to a number of safety protocols during the 2020-2021 Academic Year as a way of minimizing risk of the spread of COVID-19. These protocols are based on guidelines provided by Public Health Madison Dane County.
As a member of this Community, I will…
- Wash my hands properly and regularly.
- Cover any coughs or sneezes.
- Comply with posted Public Health Madison Dane County requirements.
- Wear a mask covering my nose and mouth while in indoor spaces.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Assist in the use of disinfectant wipes to clean shared public workspaces prior to use.
- Take reasonable precautions to avoid contracting COVID-19 both on- and off-campus.
- Avoid public places and minimize interpersonal contacts if I have been exposed or have any symptoms of any illness.
- Report any potential exposure or symptoms to the College and follow any instructions to seek medical care or to quarantine.
- Agree to be tested for COVID-19, as prescribed by health care professionals. Agree to be cooperative and flexible as we work together to support one another and give our community the best balance of learning and safety.