Edgewood College & Madison College
International Dual-Degree Program
Edgewood College and Madison College have partnered to create a smooth and successful transition option for international students interested in getting their Associate’s degree from Madison College and their Bachelor’s degree from Edgewood College. Students who successfully complete the Liberal Arts Transfer (Associate of Arts or Associate of Science) program at Madison College and transfer directly to Edgewood College are eligible to earn their bachelor’s degree in as few as two additional years. This means a total of only 4 years to earn both degrees!
About Edgewood College
Edgewood College is a private university, founded in 1927. It is located on a 55-acre campus just west of downtown Madison, Wisconsin, on the shores of Lake Wingra. We have a long-standing tradition of welcoming students from all over the world to our campus. Students have come to Edgewood College from over 30 countries. We offer the safety and personal attention of a small college along with the resources and activities of a capital city.
- Guaranteed admission to Edgewood College
- Renewable academic scholarships, ranging from $2,000 to $9,000 per year (depending on GPA)
- A waiver of Edgewood College’s English language proficiency requirement
- A waiver of Edgewood College’s World Languages requirement (if eligible)
- The option of living in Edgewood College’s on-campus residence halls during the entire program (including enrollment at Madison College)