Edgewood College’s new residence hall project continues to make great progress. New structural columns were put in place in the existing Regina Hall to support the existing building and allow structural demolition of a portion of the building to make way for the new residence hall. Final cuts of structural beams and slabs are being made this week. Once demolition is complete main building excavation will commence.
The Past Week
- Interior demolition of Regina
- Cut existing slab, walls, structural steel and roof for demolition
- New structural steel reinforcement completed
- Successful exploratory location of water and sewer mains
- Installation of temporary heating and cooling system.
Coming Up in the Week Ahead
- Complete the partial demolition of small section of Regina Hall
- Relocation of existing Water Main
- Installation of new sanitary sewer
- Commence the new building excavation