Executive Summary from J.H.Findorff, Inc.
The College’s new residence hall project continues to make great progress. We spent the first two weeks prepping Regina Hall for demolition work, and only two hours to take the whole section down. Now that the portion of Regina Hall demolition is complete, building excavation is in full gear. A temporary enclosure has been put in place to keep weather out of Regina Hall during construction.
The Past Week
• Partial demolition of Regina Hall
• Installation of new sanitary sewer
• Temporary enclosure of open end of Regina Hall
• Finalizing new building excavation
• Pored and paved new sidewalk
Coming Up in the Week Ahead
• Relocation of existing water main
• Commence pouring of footing and foundation walls