Now that the demolition and excavation of the New Residence Hall hall is well underway, the forming of walls and the foundation will move along quickly. The old water main has been disconnected and a new one has been rerouted outside of the new hall. The next few weeks the new crane will be very busy with the pouring of remaining footings and foundation walls.
The Past Week
- New crane on site and moved into place
- Relocation of existing water main
- Started to pour footing and foundation walls
- Back-filled sidewalk on south side of Regina Hall excavation for footings
- Finalizing new building excavation
Coming Up in the Week Ahead
- Continuing to pour footing and foundation walls
- Delivery of the structural steel set for July 20, 2015.