The beam signing event for the new residence hall project was a great success. More than two hundred students, faculty and staff signed their names on the “final beam,” and will leave their mark on the history of the campus.
More progress is being made on the installation of exterior brick, and installation of the roof.
The Past Weeks
- Started exterior brick walls
- Put roof plywood over trusses for shingle work
- Finished waterproofing of exterior walls
- Poured roof slabs on metal decking of penthouse
The Weeks Ahead
- Complete installation of shingles on roof
- Continue work on exterior brick walls
- Begin installation of windows