Henry Predolin School of Nursing
Graduate Nursing Education Information Session
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 | 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Deming Way Campus | 1255 Deming Way, Madison
Join School of Nursing deans and professional administrative staff for refreshments, networking opportunities, and an informational session regarding both the Master of Science in Nursing and Doctor of Nursing Practice programs at Edgewood College.
- MSN: a 36-credit, face-to-face program designed to develop nurses into leaders with advanced knowledge, humanistic values, and the ability to contribute to the changing, diverse healthcare environment.
- DNP: a 30-credit program in indirect care (Leadership) with online and blended face-to-face options, preparing you to bring the best practices to managing health services, having competence in care systems management, and providing evidence-based care and translational research methods.
During this information session, you will learn about:
- Available nursing graduate program options at Edgewood College.
- Opportunities within graduate nursing education and career path trajectories.
- Frequently asked questions, including program costs and admission processes.
Can't attend in person? Contact us to set up a personal appointment.